"At All Times" Girls Camp Logo 2010

3/29/2010 Anelieze Castrejon 0 Comments

I'm so excited to share with you once again the logo I created for the 2010 Young Women's Camp for my church! Last year's theme was "iBelieve" and I didn't think it could get better. Well, our youth theme for this year is Joshua 1:9 "Be strong and of a good courage..." and what better way to remind us to do so than to call this year's theme "At All Times"? At all times be strong, fearless, courageous. I really like it, and though I didn't have too much time to design this logo {like two hours, seriously, lol} I'm happy with the way it turned out. I'm sure I'll tweak it some before camp in August, but it's good for now.
logo design

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note! I look forward to reading it. xo Anelieze