I Love You, Deeply: Free Valentine's Day Card Printable

2/04/2011 Anelieze Castrejon 0 Comments

Hi luvs! Today I was inspired by Mr. Derek Weathersbee's brilliant font, Franchise, so much, that I wanted to make a little something that you can enjoy, too! {He even inspired the "ad-like" design below, similar to his own ad for his font.}

Here's a honeysuckle-colored "I Love You" card for you to use for Valentine's Day, an anniversary, a birthday, or any day of the year you feel like telling someone you love them. There are two files, one for the outside and one for the inside, you'll probably have to play around with your printer settings to print it out right. I made it the size of a regular sheet of paper, 8 1/2 x 11 so it should be pretty simple. Wouldn't it look great on some thick, texture-y cardstock? Can't wait to share my love in a pretty card! Happy weekend!



Click on each link below to download the PDFs:



As always, please do not use for commercial purposes. Thank you!

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note! I look forward to reading it. xo Anelieze