Graduation Party Plan: tissue paper decorations

5/04/2011 Anelieze Castrejon 2 Comments

My husband Franco is graduating in less than three weeks! I haven't even finished mailing out the invitations yet! Ahh! I am, however, carefully planning the decorations. So even if no one shows up because they didn't get the invitation on time, the decorations are going to be so rad.

I'm going economical + d.i.y. and using a lot of tissue paper. First up, the garlands: (credits linked below their respective photos)
fringed tissue garlands + fringe layers
d.i.y. confetti system garland + glitter letter garland {mine's going to say "congrats!"}

These are made using crepe paper, but they're so simple, I can't wait to make them!
zig zag accordion streamers d.i.y.

You Might Also Like

2 comments :

  1. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually recognize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my website.
    Affordable Jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic tissue paper decorations!! Loved these inspirations. Actually I have been working at party planning company and usually take decoration inspirations online. Your budget friendly ideas were fantastic and will be useful for a friend who is going to host DIY party at Los Angeles event venues.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note! I look forward to reading it. xo Anelieze