Turquoise + Yellow Accents Inspiration Board: Inspired by Pantone Color 2010

2/24/2010 Anelieze Castrejon 0 Comments

Yesterday I popped on over to the Pantone website to drool over their pantone formula guides {a necessary tool for print designers, but an expensive one} and I found out that they pick a different theme color every year.

This year's color? Turquoise! Pretty, ethereal turquoise. It's almost March and I'm sure it's old news, but I couldn't get the color out of my head and had to make an inspiration board centered around turquoise.

A few of my apartment's walls were already painted turquoise when we moved in so I was able to decorate with accents of yellow {the forsythia flowers}, black {mirrors, frames}, and brown {furniture} as well as with spots of turquoise here and there, like the turquoise platter pictured below {a steal at Target for $7!}. The rest of the things included in this inspiration board are little pleasures in life that just happen to be turquoise!
From top left to bottom right: 
Good Morning by Yoshihiro Moritake | La la love you print from Etsy | Color palette | Japanese Paper Parasol Interior Design for Living Room | Prismacolor Pencil in Turquoise | Baker's Twine in Aqua {close enough}| ZaZen platter from Target | Flower headband from Etsy | Yellow forsythia flowers from Michael's

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note! I look forward to reading it. xo Anelieze