1st Birthday Invitation: Star Wars!

1/24/2009 Anelieze Castrejon 0 Comments

Front
Inside
I had a lot of fun with this one. It's almost done; I just need to find a way for it to print out faster without losing quality. It took 10 minutes to print just one page out! Anyway, it's a Star Wars theme {if you couldn't tell} and I thought a more "personalized" invitation would be more fun. Especially since Noah was Darth Vader for Halloween last year! I had to add a hand to hold the lightsaber so that was the biggest challenge. But I had a lot of fun and am looking forward to celebrating with his family!
Specs:
8.5" by 5.5"
Full bleed
Photoshop
Text for invitation to Jedi training found on this site.

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note! I look forward to reading it. xo Anelieze