Another Interior Design Quiz

7/24/2009 Anelieze Castrejon 1 Comments


Have you ever been to HomeGoods? I love that store~though I've only been there a couple times. It's better than Ross in the way that the entire store is dedicated to the home. The prices are decent, too. HomeGoods sends me emails weekly, and this week's caught my eye: a design quiz! I liked this quiz better than this one, because the outcome made more sense to me! I am an "Elegant Classic."

HomeGoods StyleScope - I'm an Elegant Classic
Anelieze, you are an Elegant Classic.
You have a refined sensibility with an appreciation for history and tradition in your furniture and your rooms. You value beauty, things that are well crafted, and family heirlooms. You are visually sensitive and understand how symmetry and a formal layout give order to a room, and hence your home is refined and calming. You are not taken in by the trends of the moment. You go for things with a timeless appeal, and appreciate old-fashioned virtues like manners and handwritten notes and making a home that is welcoming for others.
You value serenity. While there are probably a lot of interesting things in your home, they are joined by your taste or a certain palette that keeps them in harmony. You appreciate the beauty in simple forms. Whether fancy or plain, you appreciate things that are well made and function as well as they look. You also have a strong respect for the environment and craftsmanship. You care about how things are made, and how they are used.

You Might Also Like

1 comment :

  1. i took this quiz. apparently i'm bohemian classic... not quite sure what that means, but i'll go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note! I look forward to reading it. xo Anelieze