Lillie's Sunprints

5/20/2010 Anelieze Castrejon 0 Comments

A few months ago I found a couple packs of Sunprint paper at a garage sale for $1 each. Since then, they've been sitting in my closet for a few reasons:
{one} I just can't bring myself to use this awesome paper so I keep hoarding it and now I have more than I will ever have practical use for;
{two} this craft requires direct sunlight and by the time I get home, the sun isn't as bright anymore; and {three} I can never decide just what to make a "sunprint" of!

Lillie of Lille in the City gave me a few ideas:
Buttons? Plastic bread tags? I never would have thought of that! She also shares a few links to other awesome Sunprint ideas.

Now I have a perfect lunchtime craft...

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note! I look forward to reading it. xo Anelieze