Best Kept Secret: Summertime Designs

10/25/2010 Anelieze Castrejon 0 Comments

I don't know if it's really a secret or not, but I like to think that it is because I've managed to keep it to myself for the past year since I discovered it! Here it is:

Have you heard of the blog Summertime Designs? Summer Driggs is a fabulous web and graphic designer who offers free digital scrapbooking kits every couple of months. And these are jam-packed, well-designed kits full of textured backgrounds, clip art images, "ribbons", quotes, and so much more. I am constantly amazed at her talent and creativity, and generosity, because most of her kits are free! And she just started a blog called Two Bucks That's All!, and if you ask me, $2 for all these digital goodies is an incredible deal.


My favorite kits are:





{how does she come up with these names? haha =}


These are just a few. She even has a couple Halloween-themed kits that I love.
I've used them for church handouts, fliers, advertising posters, greeting cards, my own blog headers in the past, so many uses! 
Thank you for sharing, Summer.

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note! I look forward to reading it. xo Anelieze